Suzanne Vega, H2O, Balcony Big Band, Tim Stevens
Last day for 1776, Freedy Johnston, Murder By Death, Hinder, Pens Game
Chris Tomlin, Keller Williams, Roots of Rock’n Roll XXXIX, Teresa Hawthorne Band
Zombie Fest, Paula Poundstone, Whispers of Light: A Story of Hope, Davide Cale, The Pimps of Joytime
Bon Jovi, Oh Snap! Your Take On Our Photographs, Parmalee, Art and Poetry at Tamari, Dean Edwards
Psycho Beach Party, Mod Sun, Punany Poets, Antique Scream, Wayne “The Train” Hancock
1) Greensburg Pick #1 – Guitar Virtuosos Buddy Guy and Johnny Lang burn up the Palace Theatre stage tonight with their hot riffs. Strap in for the ride at 8 pm.
2) Greensburg Pick #2 – Snarky Puppy brings their brand of new jazz fusion to Summer Sounds concert series at St. Clair Park. Free show runs from 7 to 9:30 pm.
3) Lindsey Buckingham, of Fleetwood Mac fame and an A-1 guitarist in his own right, plays a concert tonight at 9:00 pm at the
1) Entertainment Central’s top food writer, Deborah McDonald, wants to share with you a delightful new place she’s found. It’s called Biddle’s Escape, on Biddle Avenue which runs between Regent Square and Wilkinsburg. Deborah reports they have a great selection of coffee drinks, teas and sweet treats. She especially likes the Hungarian szegedi kave: 2 shots of espresso, 2 shots of steamed cream, maple/cinnamon sugar and whipped cream. Another cool thing, Deborah says, is their patio where you can sit beneath the trees. and enjoy the summer
1) Walnut Grill in Shadyside has a new name, new menu, new decor in their same location at the corner of Walnut and Bellefonte (second floor) streets. It is now called Up Modern Kitchen and features tantalizing dishes including: appetizers like Skillet Cornbread and Korean Meatballs. Small plates like Grilled Eggplant, Jambalaya, Alaskan Halibut and Duroc Pork Tenderloin are among the items featured on the main dish side of the menu. You can even order a Black Angus Short Rib Meatloaf Sandwich from the
1) After weekend indulgences, get out on the South Side Riverfront trails for a hike or bike trek. Extra nice sections of the trail are from around Tenth street up to Station Square and the Gateway Clipper Fleet. You can even see the trains rumbling by or look up at the incline and beautiful greenery of Mount Washington. Before, after or during (the trail actually runs through Station Square) you can stop at Station Square’s promenade for a bite to eat or a cool,