1) Hartwood Acres PICK #1 -Third Annual Dog Day Festival, calling all dog people and canines galore to Hartwood Acres with demonstrations, contests, activities and on-the-spot adoptions. Benefits the Animal Rescue League. 1-5 p.m. Free.
1) Nineties hard rock/metal band, Tesla, are bringing their power chords and soaring vocals to Stage AE. Their best songs include: What You Give, Signs, Hang Tough, Modern Day Cowboy, Love Song. 6:30 p.m.
1. Def Leppard's "Rock of Ages" tour continues as the internationally famous heavy metal band performs tonight at First Niagara Pavilion. The tour also features American glam metal band Poison, which gained
1) Take your family and friends out for the 2012 Pittsburgh Restaurant Week, which begins today. This is a week-long celebration of Pittsburgh's vast and delicious variety of foods, focusing this year on fine
1) The Old Crow Medicine Show is putting on an outdoor concert at Stage AE. Stop by and enjoy their wall of rollicking bluegrass/roots sound. Special guests are The Lumineers. Doors open 6:30 pm. North
1) R.A.N.T. (Rock All Night Tour) is happening in Lawrenceville. Let's run the numbers: 1st annual, 30 bands (all different musical genres), 10 venues (including Allegheny Cemetery, Hambones, Thunderbird Cafe, Arsenal Lanes, Eclipse Lounge).