1) Rascal Flatts, Little Big Town, Eli Young Band are the headliners for a big country music show at First Niagara Pavilion. 7 p.m. Burgettstown.
2) Another top country star in the area tonight, Travis Tritt, plays “The Harv” entertainment center at Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort. 8 p.m. Chester, WV.
3) “Pretty Lights” is bringing its electronic vintage funk and rock beats to an outdoor show at Stage AE. Opener is Paul Basic. 7 p.m. North Shore.
4) It’s the opening game for the debut of the Paul Chryst “coaching era” at Pitt. See Coach Chryst and his footballers take on Youngstown State at Heinz Field. 6 p.m., North Shore.
5) Mercedez, one of Pittsburgh’s best funk/dance/soul bands, plays “the wharf” at Baja Bar and Grill. 8 p.m. Fox Chapel Yacht Club and Marina.