1) The sisters from Seattle and their band, Heart, are in concert at Stage AE. Heart first rose to fame in the 1970’s with hits: Crazy on You, Magic Man, Barracuda, Heartless, Dog and Butterfly. Top ten albums on the Billboard Magazine’s album charts in the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 2010 provide testimony to the bands enduring rock legacy. Gates open 7 p.m., North Shore.
2) Liz Callaway as Norma Desmond, fictional silent movie star, laments her past glory as Hollywood moved into “talkies” in the CLO‘s production of Sunset Boulevard. Music by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Based on the film by legendary director Billy Wilder. 8 p.m. Benedum Center.
3) Club Cafe presents rising pop singer Carrie Manolakos, with special guest Anna and the Off. 8 p.m. show. 56-58 South 12th Street, South Side.
4) The Fayette County Fair opens tonight at 6 p.m. Festivities include: carnival rides and games, demolition derby, Fireman’s Parade, opening ceremonies, and agricultural displays. Fayette County Fairgrounds. Through Sat., August 4.
5) Brookline Memorial Park is the place tonight to see The Muppets (PG) as part of Dollar Bank CITIPARKS Cinema in the Park. Dusk.