1) Should be another great weather day for the Pittsburgh Cultural Trusts BNY Mellon “JazzLive” Tuesdays outside at Agnes Katz Plaza. This weeks featured performer is jazz bassist Tony DePaolis. 5 p.m. start. Penn & 7th Street Downtown.
2) Round up the neighborhood kids and walk them (or pack them safely in the minivan) to the Elliott Overlook to see Kung Fu Panda 2 (PG) as part of the Dollar Bank CITIPARKS “Cinema in the Park” series. Dusk. Free.
3) Altar Bar ,in the Strip, is sporting a full bill with: The Sleeper Pick, Fridays for Fighting, A Faster Ride, Pilot 6, and Saving Elizabeth in an all ages show starting at 6 p.m. 1620 Penn Avenue.
4) Dance to dubstep at Z:Lounge’s Dub:Z night w/RSK + Special Guests. Drink specials 9 p.m. – Midnight. 2108 E. Carson Street. South Side.
5) Pittsburgh’s dynamic duo, Pete Hewlett & Scott Anderson, play unplugged classic rock at Billy’s Road House from 5-7:30 p.m. 10150 Old Perry Highway, Wexford.