1) Gallery Crawl in the Cultural District is happening tonight; it features visual arts, musical performances, and interactive exhibits. All events are free and take place at a variety of galleries, art spaces, and venues. Some galleries offer drinks and hors d’oeuvres. 5:30 – 9 p.m., Cultural District.
2) MCG Jazz series presents the Grammy Award-winning Spanish Harlem Orchestra. Renowned for their contemporary Latin jazz performances, this 13-piece ensemble helped introduce Salsa music to a wider audience. Internationally noted pianist, arranger, and producer Oscar Hernández directs the orchestra. 7 and 9:30 p.m. Manchester Craftsmen’s Guild, 1815 Metropolitan St., Manchester.
3) Need a helping of Bruce (Springsteen) to get you through our polar winter? Then head on down to Altar Bar where you can experience the next best thing…a Bruce Springsteen tribute band. Bruce in the USA is led by Matt Ryan, who portrayed Springsteen in the Legends in Concert show in Vegas for eight years. 9 p.m. 1620 Penn Ave., Strip District.
4) Have a fun retro flashback (or, depending on your age, discover new music) with Totally 80’s belting out the best hits of the decade at the Wheelhouse Bar. 10 p.m. Rivers Casino, 777 Casino Dr., North Shore.
5) Good Fridays at the Warhol is a weekly party at the museum, featuring art exhibits, music, and cocktails in the high temple to Andy Warhol’s numerous talents. Half-price museum admission. 5 – 10 p.m. 117 Sandusky St., North Shore.