1) Private Lives, a new play from The Public is showing the next several weeks at the O’Reilly Theater in the Downtown Cultural District.
2) Not much for the cultural scene? Then “get your (Harley) motor running and head out on the highway” (thank you Steppenwolf) to Bike Nights every Thursday at Station Square. Tonight’s featured band is East Coast Turnaround.
3) Bike Night’s #2. Every Thursday in Market Square starting at 6 pm. Many of the bars and restaurants offer special deals on food and drinks. Tonight, Good Brother Earl will be providing the live tunes.
4) Entrepreneurial Thursdays at Little E’s Jazz Club on Liberty Avenue Downtown. Music and networking goes from 5:30 to 8 pm and features the delightful sounds of singer Jessica Lee.
5) Take a one hour sightseeing cruise of beautiful Pittsburgh from the rivers onboard one of the Gateway Clipper Fleet boats. This is not the tour where the boat goes out of the water onto land.