1) The (Red Hot Chili) Peppers are playing Pittsburgh tonight at 7:30 at the Consol Energy Center.
2) Mr. Small’s Funhouse features Victor Wooten and Anders Osborne in Millvale.
3) Parrots (not Pirates) of the Caribbean are putting on two shows daily at the Aviary. Go see if any of the Parrots are named Captain Jack Sparrow.
4) Catch one of the latest flicks at the newly remodeled Manor Theater on Murray Ave. in Squirrel Hill. You can now have a drink and a gourmet snack in addition to Jujyfruits!
5) Get your Salsa music groove going at the Shadow Lounge in East Liberty (right next to East Side) featuring Corazon with Guaracha Latin dance band..