1) Rising musician, Brandi Carlile, plays her hit song It Wasn’t Me and others at the Carnegie Library of Homestead Music Hall. Munhall, Show starts at 7:30 p.m.
2) Citiparks Farmers Market in East Liberty features delicious fresh vegetables, fruits (check out their beautiful strawberries on our Home Page), honey, sweets and snacks. 3:30 to 7:30 pm. Penn Circle West.
3) Ava Lounge in East Liberty runs their live jazz & jam session with the Interval Trio & DJ Jay Malls , 8:30 pm.
4) Get your feet and midriff movin” in the Belly Dance for Adults class with Katia at the Pittsburgh Dance Center in Bloomfield, 6 pm.
5) At the Carngie Science Center you can see: Miniature Railroad & Village; Guitar: The Instrument That Changed the World; tours of the U.S.S. Requin Submarine, Omnimax movies – Tornado Alley, Rocky Mountain Express, Born to Be Wild. North Shore.