1) Wiz and Mac, two hometown guys who’ve done good, are back in the ‘burg (Burgettstown) for a joint rap fest. Wiz Khalifa & Mac Miller, both Pittsburgh Taylor Allderdice High grads, are bringing their “Under the Influence of Music Tour” to First Niagara Pavilion. Special guests include: Kendrick Lamar, Chiddy Bang, School Boy Q., Chevy Woods. Miller’s recording, “Blue Slide Park” talks about the slides in Frick Park and some other city locales. Khalifia calls his musical group “The Taylor Gang” after Taylor Allderdice High School. 5:30 p.m.
2) Billy Ocean,’80’s dance/music superstar, will get the crowd moving with his hit’s: Caribbean Queen, Loverboy, Dance Floor and more. Rivers Casino Live On The River Free Summer Concert Series, 8 p.m. Outside.
3) Pittsburgh suburb, Mt. Lebanon, holds it’s premier summer street party, billed as ULTRAparty, along a closed-for-the- evening Washington Road. Assorted food, music from Velveeta (pop, rock) and other fun will be happening from 8p.m.-midnight. Proceeds benefit the Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation’s autism and special needs initiatives.
4) Flood City Music Festival continues in Johnstown today, with headlining act, Dr. John & the Lower 911, 9:30 p.m. There are many more good bands on multiple stages going on throughout the day.
5) Grammy nominated, pop musician Rufus Wainwright is in concert tonight at the Carnegie Library Music Hall, Munhall. 8 p.m.