1) Crystalline voiced pop singer Feist (of “1, 2, 3, 4” song fame) performs an outdoor show at Stae AE, Gates open 7 p.m. North Shore.
2) Dave Matthews Band plays the First Niagara Pavilion again tonight in a double shot weekend that started last night. 7p.m. Burgettstown.
3) If you missed Squonk Opera’s latest production, Go Roadshow, you can take it in today at 4 & 8:45 p.m at Schenley Plaza (between Hillman Library and the Carnegie Library in Oakland.) Squonk’s Go Roadshow features a musical parade, a 34 foot monster flatbed truck with calliope truck horns, spinning wheels, a spinning grand piano and much more fantastic weirdness.
4) “Analog rock/synth folk” is how the Good Night States band describes their music. They fuse it with rhythm and harmonies for a unique musical blend. Hear their style at Thunderbird Cafe. Opening is Pet Clinic. 9 p.m. 4023 Butler Street.
5) No Bad JuJu will have everyone dancing in the streets at the SouthSide Work’s EXPOSED Festival. 8:30-11 p.m. South Side.