1) Citiparks Bach Beethoven and Brunch in Mellon Park presents Allegheny Brass Band, 10:30 a.m. -noon. Free.
2) The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra continues it tour de Pittsburgh at Hartwood Acres outdoor amphitheater. Classic, operatic and pop tunes with Thomas Hong, conducting, featuring violinist Dennis M. O’Boyle. 8 p.m. Free.
3) Acoustic guitarist Matt Tichon plays from 3 p.m.-7p.m. on the deck at Redfin Blues. Washington’s Landing.
4) The Westmoreland Arts and Heritage Festival in Greensburg’s Twin Lakes Park features: Temujin (African storytelling), 1 p.m.; Westmoreland Symphony Orchestra, 3:30 p.m.: Mon Valley Cloggers (traditional American/Appalachian dance and costumes, 4 p.m.: Sugar Mountain (classic rock), 6:30 p.m and much more.
5) Pittsburgh Jazz Society presents the Tony Cambell Quartet at the James Street Gastropub and Speakeasy in a 6 p.m. performance. North Side.