1) Anne Mullaney’s Friends for Haiti Block Party event is happening today at the Map Room in Regent Square from 5 to 10 pm. Proceeds from the event will be used to build a school in Haiti. Haitian Food, Haitian poetry readings and some Irish music (Ann Mullaney is the late owner of Mullaney’s Harp & Fiddle in the Strip) are some of the fun things on tap. Admission is free, donations accepted. For more info contact Ray Werner: (412) 443-5064 or email@example.com.
2) Detroit Tigers visit the Pirates at PNC Park in a 1:35 pm. game. The Tigers are coached by former Pirate coach and Pittsburgher, Jim Leyland.
3) Bach, Beethoven and Brunch in Mellon Park features a free concert by Eastern Watershed Klezmer Quartet. From 10:30 to noon.
4) Los Campesinos! plays Brillobox in a 9:30 pm show with Yellow Ostrich. Penn Avenue, Bloomfield.
5) Mr Smalls Funhouse has Memphis, Tennessee American/alt/punk/rock band Lucero in concert with special guests Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo. 7 pm, all ages show, Millvale.