1) Painted face rockers, Kiss (Rock and Roll All Nite; Beth; I Was Made For Loving You) join up with Motley Crue (Girls, Girls, Girls; Home Sweet Home) for a hot night of classic rock and metal at First Nigara Pavilion. Motley Crue drummer, Tommy Lee, was married to Pamela Anderson of Baywatch TV fame. Great rock ‘n roll music and theatrics. Opening is The Treatment. 7 p.m. Burgettstown.
2) Southern Rockers, 38 Special, led by vocalist Donnie Van Zant, are touring in support of their new album “Live From Texas.” You can catch them playing their hits including Hold on Loosely, Caught Up in You, Second Chance to the 2012 Coors Light Kickoff & Rib Fest at Heinz Field. 7:30 p.m. Free.
3) Tony Janflone Jr., a great local guitar slinger brings his rock/blues/jazz to Carson City Saloon. 5:45 p.m. 1401 East Carson Street.
4) JukeBox Sunday Nights at Sandcastle with the coolest caveman, “Caveman Ralph” Speaks, spinning the oldies. Enjoy some tasty treats from Backstreet Grill, including the legendary “Potato Patch” fries. 6-10 p.m.
5) Also at the Coors Light Rib Fest at Heinz Field children (and adults) can meet Steelers mascot Steely McBeam from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Don’t harass Steely or he’ll get linebacker James Harrison after you. Free.