1) The Pittsburgh Steelers take on cross-state rivals, the Philadelphia Eagles tonight. The smell of football is in the air, even if it’s only pre-season. Area sports bar deep fryers are heating up in anticipation of all the chicken wings they will crisp and brown later on tonight. At one point during World War II, the Steelers and Eagles merged due to a lack of players. They were officially called the “Phil-Pitt Combine.” However unofficially they were known as the Steagles. 7:30 p.m. Philadelphia.
2) The Wizard of Oz is showing in Harrison Hills Park as part of the Allegheny County Movie in the Park series. Dusk, Natrona Heights. Free.
3) CITIPARKS Mellon Square Summer Concert series continues with Sleepy V. 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Downtown. Free.
4) ABBA-The Concert is a top ABBA tribute band that plays the Swedish group’s greatest hits. 7:30 p.m. Carnegie Library Music Hall, Munhall.
5) Jergel’s Rhythm Grille is hosting another tribute band, a Pink Floyd replica called The Machine. 9 p.m. 103 Slade Lane, Warrendale.