1) Veteran actress Sally Struthers (of “All in the Family” TV show fame) is not the only star at the CLO this week. Johanna Loughran is lighting up the Benedum stage as “Little Orphan Annie” in the CLO’s production of Annie. Loughran, 12-years-old, attends St. Bede Elementary School in Point Breeze and also a student of the CLO Academy. Last season, she played a Workhouse Boy in CLO’s “Oliver.” You can catch Annie through this Sunday. 8 p.m. tonight.
2) Bike Nights are happening tonight at the “Square’s”–Station Square and Market Square. Station Square’s “Bike’s Bands and Burgers” features the music of BonJourney, 6 – 10 p.m. Market Square’s ‘DVE/Iron City Bike Nights featured band is The Delaney’s, 6 p.m. start. Food and drink specials at both locales. So rev up the Harley (or Ninja or Cafe Racer) and roll on down. Free Music.
3) Citiparks Cinema in the Park series (sponsored by Dollar Bank ) presents Academy Award winning Director Martin Scorsese’s brilliant children’s movie, Hugo. Dusk, Brookline Memorial Park, Brookline. Free.
4) Mercurios, recently opened on Walnut Street (at Filbert Street) in Shadyside is now featuring authentic Italian wood fired pizzas and homemade gelatos.
5) Keep the holiday party groove going at Jergel’s Rhythm Grill with Zoot Island. The band will get your feet moving with reggae, mambo, salsa, R & B, funk and classic oldies. No cover, 8 p.m. Warrendale.