1) 311, an Omaha, Nebraska rock band (I wonder if they know Omaha investor Warren Buffett?) & Slightly Stoopid are in concert tonight at Stage AE for their Unity Tour 2012. Special guests are SOJA and the Aggrolites. Gates open 6 p.m., North Shore.
2) Pittsburgh Cultural Trust’s BNY Mellon JazzLive is showcasing Brett Williams, a highly accomplished local piano prodigy. 5-7 p.m., Agnes Katz Plaza. Downtown. Free.
3) The Princess and the Frog (G) is the Dollar Bank CITIPARK’s movie playing at the West End/Elliott Overlook. Dusk. Free.
4) Also from our friends at Pittsburgh CITIPARKS is their Roving Art Cart . Kids (especially suited for ages 5-12) can paint, sculpt, bead and even create bicycle-powered Spin Art on recycled materials. 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Highland Park Farmhouse Playground. Free.
5) Jergel’s Rhythm Grille is hosting a Bike Night and pig roast featuring The Granati Brothers Dueling Pianos with Hermie & David Granati. 8 p.m. No cover. 103 Slade Lane, Warrendale.