1) Jersey Boys is back in town. This entertaining, Grammy and Tony award-winning production, based on the life and songs of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons (Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi), has been “big box office” all over the world. 7:30 p.m. Benedum Center, Downtown. Runs through September 23rd.
2) BNY Mellon presents JazzLive with the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust. Roby Edwards, “super sax” player, gives an outdoor concert at Agnes Katz Plaza. 5-7 p.m. Corner of Penn Avenue & 7th Street. Downtown/Cultural District. Free.
3) The Houston Astros take on our battlin’ Bucs today at PNC Park in a 7:05 p.m. game.
4) Guitarist Danielia Cotton brings her fresh soul/rock guitar sound to Club Cafe. Opening is Bad ‘N’ Ruin. 8 p.m. 56-58 South 12th Street. South Side.
5) Boost your post-Labor Day diet with fiber content from fresh fruits and veggies. Visit the Citiparks South Side Farmers Market, and support our local farmers and vendors. 3:30-7:30 p.m. 18th & Carson St.