1) Past Meets Present: Decorative Arts and Design is an ongoing, featured exhibit at Carnegie Museum of Art. The exhibit, showing in the newly renovated Ailsa Mellon Bruce Galleries, is a varied retrospective on American and European decorative arts, from 18th century Rococo and Neoclassical periods to contemporary craft and design of the 20th and 21st centuries, including furniture, porcelain, ceramics and glass. Carnegie Museum of Art, Oakland.
2) Patti Spadaro Band plays a free concert at Flagstaff Hill in Schenley Park as part of the Dollar Bank CITIPARKS: Cinema in the Park. Movie is The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn-Part 1 (PG13). Music, 7 p.m.; movie, dusk.
3) Pirates take on the Cubs in a business man’s special with an early start of 12:35 p.m. PNC Park.
4) Local rockers: Breaker, Wojo, Zombie Bait are the bands on the bill at Club Cafe. 8 p.m. show. 56-58 South 12th Street, South Side.
5) Garfield Artworks presents SMOD with Mega-Def at the Shadow Lounge. Afro-Pop/Hip Hop. 9 p.m. 5972 Baum Blvd. East Liberty.