1) Tonight a best-selling author, successful restaurant owner, and a beverage manufacturer are all making an appearance in the Pittsburgh region. Who are they you ask? Jimmy Buffett! Buffett has successfully transformed his brand of fun, vacation-y party music into a series of books, restaurants and libations. Oh, don’t worry he still has time to visit with friends (Parrot Heads) in Pittsburgh every year. Some likely suspects on the set list for Jimmy Buffett and The Coral Reefer Band list includes “Margaritaville,” “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” “Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude,” and “Fins.” 8 p.m. First Niagara Pavilion. 665 Rt. 18, Burgettstown.
2) Talk about a great combination, the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra and Led Zeppelin. The PSO, supplemented by a full rock band, will devote a whole concert to the music of one of rock’s greatest bands, Led Zeppelin. This presentation is produced by Pittsburgh rock station WDVE, so it’s sure to ring true. Great bands such as The Beatles, Rolling Stones, and Led Zeppelin often added an extra dimension to their music with symphonic arrangements. The program will be conducted by Brent Havens with Brody Dolyinuk featured on vocals and guitar. 7:30 p.m. Heinz Hall. 600 Penn Ave., Cultural District.
3) There’s some good time country music at Jergel’s Rhythm Grille tonight with Frank Vieira and Johnny Miller. You can start your Texas Two Step at 8 p.m. 103 Slade Lane, Warrendale.
4) Cinema in the Parks will be showing The Hunger Games starring Jennifer Lawrence and Stanley Tucci (PG-13, 2012) outside of the Four Season’s Lodge at Boyce Park tonight. Free. Movie starts at dusk. 675 Old Frankstown Rd., Monroeville and Plum.
5) Dance off some beer carbs while drinking beer (or other beverages) at Belvedere’s Ultra Dive NEON -80’s Night with DJ Hatesyou. 9 p.m. 4016 Butler St., Lawrenceville.