1) The Allegheny County Summer Concert Series continues at South Park Amphitheater tonight with renowned reggae royalty, The Wailers. The legendary Bob Marley’s backing band, The Wailers have stayed true to their Jamaican musical roots and are led by original member Aston “Family Man” Barrett. Let the positive vibrations music lighten your mood and move your feet. 7:30 p.m. Near Brownsville and McCorkle roads.
2) Alt-country band Son Volt plays Mr. Smalls Funhouse tonight. Touring in support of their latest album Honky Tonk, they are led by former Uncle Tupelo’s front-man, Jay Farrar. Special guest is Colonel Ford. 8 p.m. 400 Lincoln Ave., Millvale.
3) Summer Sounds Concert Series continues with CSNY (Crosby Stills Nash and Young) tribute band Marrakesh Express. Pre-show music with Asbury Daze (Jon Daniels) 6:15 p.m. Free. St. Clair Park, 135 N. Maple Ave., Greensburg.
4) Andys Wine Bar in the Fairmont Hotel, presents jazz vocalist Tania Grubbs who will be singing beautiful jazz standards. 8 p.m. – midnight. No cover. 510 Market St. Downtown.
5) It’s the end of the week; relax and avoid the traffic by hitting Sonoma Grille for happy hour. Specials include tapas, specialty cocktails for only $5 and wines just $4 a glass. Sonoma Grille also offers tasting pours (3 oz.) and wine flights. Happy hour is from 5-7 p.m. 947 Penn Ave., Downtown.