1) Country star Blake Shelton, who is married to singer Miranda Lambert, brings his tour to town at the First Niagara Pavilion. The Okie is touring in support of his latest album Based On a True Story featuring the hit “Sure Be Cool If You Did.” Openers are Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer. 7:30 p.m. 665 Route 18, Burgettstown.
2) Rowdy country music singer and guitarist David Allan Coe is performing tonight at Altar Bar. Coe is a versatile entertainer who can perform either rock or country shows based on the venue. Also on the bill are Terry Lee Spencer Band, SourMash, and The Shiners. Doors. 8 p.m. 1620 Penn Ave., Strip District.
3) Carnegie Library Music Hall in Munhall hosts singer/songwriter and guitarist Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues with special guest Mike Dawes. 8 p.m. 510 E. 10th St.
4) Pirates take on the Colorado Rockies tonight in a 7:05 p.m. game. It’s also a Free Shirt Friday. PNC Park 115 Federal St., North Shore.
5) Unblurred: First Fridays on Penn Avenue features a variety of visual and performing arts at galleries, clubs, and restaurants. 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. along Penn Avenue (4800-5500) in the Garfield, Bloomfield, and Friendship neighborhoods. Most events are free.
6) On the first Friday of the summer months the Frick Art & Historical Center has it’s First Fridays concerts. Tonight’s featured performer is Matrimony, a North Carolina indie folk group. While there check out the antique cars in the car and carriage museum. The Frick Art Museum is open during the event. Music, art and antique cars all for a suggested donation of only $5 per adult, no admission charge for children. You can also purchase food and beverages from their cafe which is housed in a quaint cottage on the grounds or bring your own picnic food. Music starts at 7 p.m. 7227 Reynolds St., Point Breeze.
7) The Allegheny County Summer Concert Series continues tonight at South Park Amphitheater with the August Wilson Dance Ensemble . 7:30 p.m. Free. Near Brownsville and McCorkle roads.
8) Summer Sounds Concert Series continues with some great music by Snarky Puppy,a funk rock, jazz fusion band. Sounds interesting! Pre-show music is by Jenny Morgan, starting at 6:15 p.m. Free. St. Clair Park, 135 N. Maple Ave., Greensburg.
9) Good Fridays at the Warhol is a weekly party at the museum, featuring art exhibits, music, and cocktails in the high temple to Andy Warhol’s numerous talents. Half-price museum admission. 5 – 10 p.m. 117 Sandusky St., North Shore.