1) Savoy Restaurant’s Savoy Jazz Mondays continues tonight with The James Johnson lll Quartet . 6 – 10 p.m. No cover. 2623 Penn Ave., Strip District.
2) The Balcony Big Band is hitting only high notes in a Monday night performance at Jergel’s Rhythm Grille. 8 p.m. No cover. 285 Northgate Dr., Warrendale.
3) Check out new and established talent at one of the city’s best open stage nights, Club Café’s AcoustiCafé. Rising Regina is the host of this supportive and friendly event. No cover. 7 p.m. 56 – 58 S. 12th St., South Side.
4) It’s Global Mondays at Cappy’s Café in Shadyside with imported bottled beers for only $3. While there, team up an import with a bowl of their scrumptious chili. 5431 Walnut St.
5) Inspired by the Winter Olympics? Enjoy ice skating at the Citiparks’ Schenley Skating Rink. Set among beautiful pine trees, the rink also offers a picturesque view of Downtown Pittsburgh. 4 – 6:30 p.m. Skate rentals and lessons available. Overlook Drive, Schenley Park, Squirrel Hill.