1) Savoy Restaurant’s Savoy Jazz Mondays continues tonight with host band Roger Humphries Trio and featured performer bassist John Hall and Friends. 6 – 10 p.m. No cover. 2623 Penn Ave., Strip District.
2) Now playing at Carnegie Science Center is a lovely IMAX film called Flight of the Butterflies, which documents the Monarch butterflies incredible cross-continental migration and their relationship to people throughout the generations. 12:15, 2:15, and 4:15 p.m. Rangos Omnimax Theater, One Allegheny Ave., North Shore.
3) Check out new and established talent at one of the town’s best open stage nights, Club Cafe’s AcoustiCafe. Fiddlin’ Slim (Gary Antol and Libby Eddy) are the host of this supportive and friendly event. No cover. 7 p.m. 56-58 S. 12th St., South Side.
4) It’s Global Mondays at Cappy’s Cafe in Shadyside with imported bottled beers for only $3. While there team up an import with a bowl of their scrumptious chili. 5431 Walnut St.
5) Today’s Allegheny County RADical Days event is free admission to Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall and Museum. For more information visit the RADical Days Web site.