1) Country party rocker Toby Keith takes the stage at First Niagara Pavilion tonight. He’s sure to play his big hit “Red Solo Cup” (re: the color and brand of cup used at many parties, tailgates and “keggers”). Toby Keith has lots of friends, with over two million “Likes” on his Facebook page. Special guest is Kip Moore. 7 p.m. 665 Route 18, Burgettstown.
2) Hooray! The circus is in town. The Frampton’s Guitar Circus that is, featuring Peter Frampton with special guests Don Felder (former Eagle’s guitarist) and Robert Cray (noted blues guitarist). Gates open at 6:30 p.m. Stage AE, 400 North Shore Dr., North Shore.
3) Pride in the Street, a gay pride event produced by the Delta Foundation, features Grammy-award nominated recording artist Adam Lambert. Lambert rose to fame as the runner-up on American Idol’s eighth season. The first openly gay musician to be signed to a major label, he will perform a 90-minute show on the outdoor Liberty Avenue stage for Pride in the Street replete with full band and dancers. British singer Joe McElderry and Pittsburgh native and drag queen Sharon Needles (season four winner of Ru Paul’s “Drag Race”) open the show. Pride in the Street opens at 5:30 p.m. Liberty Avenue between 9th and 10th streets. Downtown.
4) The Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts Festival continues today. The festival features 10 days of free art and music shows! There’s also theater productions and hands-on arts activities for kids. Don’t forget the festival food including gyros, grilled chicken kabobs, funnel cakes, plenty of deep-fried food items and some surprises! Tonight’s featured musical act is LA indie-pop band The Airborne Toxic Event. 8 p.m. Dollar Bank Stage. Festival opens at noon daily and runs through tomorrow. Point State Park and Gateway Center, Downtown.
5) The Pittsburgh Power, our Arena Football League team take on the Philadelphia Soul at Consol Energy Center in a 7:30 p.m. game. One of the owners of the Soul is rocker Jon Bon Jovi. The Power have a cool part-owner too, Lynn Swann. 1001 Fifth Ave., Uptown.