1) The fifth annual Fun-A-Day Pittsburgh, features local artists who committed to complete one piece of art every day or work on an art project every day during January. Mediums include painting, drawing, quilting, photography, comics, songs, dioramas, buttons, pillows, videos and more. Ranging from simple to complex, all of the artists projects tell personal tales. This year there will also be several collaborative projects. One of the main goals of the show is to foster a daily creative practice. The Fun-A-Day project is unjuried. Fun-A-Day Pittsburgh is one of 20 U.S. and five international shows. The event is one night only and takes place at the Mr. Roboto Project during the Unblurred Gallery Crawl. Free, all ages. 7 – 10 p.m. 5106 Penn Ave., Garfield.
2) The British Pink Floyd tribute show Brit Floyd started in Liverpool, England in 2011, and is returning to the states for a new tour. Their latest show is called P-U-L-S-E, short for The Pink Floyd Ultimate Light & Sound Experience. P-U-L-S-E is a three-hour show featuring note for note performances of Pink Floyd’s top album sides including: Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall, The Division Bell and Dark Side of the Moon. 8 p.m. Runs through tomorrow. Benedum Center. 237 7th St., Cultural District.
3) Vintage Trouble, a blues rock and soul band that has been opening some recent shows for The Who, plays Stage AE. Opening is Leogun. Doors open 8 p.m. 400 North Shore Dr., North Shore.
4) Jake Miller, rising rapper, singer and musician from Weston, Florida, is hitting the stage at Altar Bar. Opening are Dception, Ze and Troll Toll. 7:30 p.m. 1620 Penn Ave., Strip district.
5) F. Scott Fitzgerald’s classic, The Great Gatsby performed by Prime Stage Theatre opens tonight at the New Hazlett Theater. The play is the only stage adaption of the book authorized by the Fitzgerald estate since 1926,written by Simon Levy. The current production is directed by Richard Keitel, with live music from the Pittsburgh Jazz Society. Runs through March 10. 8 p.m. 6 Allegheny Square East, North Side.