1) The hot again Pittsburgh Pirates are raising the “Jolly Roger” and will attempt to hook the Miami Marlins at PNC Park in a 1:35 p.m. game.
2) At the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix today: Parades and Opening Ceremony, 11:00-11:50 p.m.; Vintage Races, noon-5 p.m.; International Car Show, 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Free.
3) Catch a good case of the Sunday Blues at the Pittsburgh Blues Festival. Today’s headliners are: Nancy McKeen Bluz Machine, 1:45 p.m.; Jimmy Adler Blues Band, 2:45 p.m.; Barbara Blue 3:45; Ron Yarosz & The Vehicle, 5:15 p.m.; Bernard Allison Group, 6:30 p.m.; Mavis Staples, 8:30 p.m.
4) CITIPARKS Bach Beethoven and Brunch features the River City Brass Band in a free concert at Mellon Park. 10:30 p.m.-noon, Shadyside.
5) BLUR, Texture Contemporary Ballet is in it’s last day at the New Hazlett Theater. BLUR features 25 dancers, 4 choreographers and 4 world premiere works; music includes, African music, Gabriel Smith, and Cello Fury. 2:30 p.m. 6 Allegheny Square East, North Side.